An Investor’s List of Things to Be Thankful For
Weekly Commentary, November 24th, 2017
- Equity markets after a few down weeks rebounded sharply across the globe in this shortened week, with U.S. stocks (S&P 500) up 0.79% and international stocks (EAFE) up 1.85%.
- Fixed income markets were also positive with U.S. bonds (AGG) up 0.26% and high yield bonds (JNK) up 0.49%.
- “Hold that Hike” – in comments this week current Fed Chair Yellen warned that there’s been some hint that inflation could be drifting lower. The dollar sold off as a result, as such comments call into question another rate hike in December.
- Commentary: Collectively as investors, we all have a lot to be thankful for this year with markets at all-time highs, and even more importantly a macro economic backdrop that should give investors continued confidence moving forward into both year-end and 2018. Below is a brief roundup of key data to send you into the holiday weekend with some more reason to be of good cheer.
- REGISTRATION IS OPEN NOW! We are so excited for our upcoming annual party with clients and friends, as well as their (grand)children, to celebrate Christmas and the Holiday season at the MAC Museum. Dinner, the Titanic exhibit, tour the Campbell House and more! Click HERE to register.
To read the full commentary, click below!